This is my letter to the world, That never wrote to me, -- The simple news that Nature told, With tender majesty. Her message is committed To hands I cannot see; For love of her, sweet countrymen, Judge tenderly of me! - emily dickinson -

Thursday, July 14, 2005

never mind

my wife didn't pass her driving test.

never mind, i told her.

never mind the fall
if it drives you forward
nasties befall
yes, it does seem awkward

never mind that life
may feel nasty and such
all riddled with strife
might we worry so much

never say pointless
when you've done your bestest
nothing's ever so hopeless
how else would He test us?

never mind at all
get up, just stand tall
grab life and give your all
that's how it is, that is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous It's Me said...

poor su. like you said, never mind. what matters is that she has given her best.

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home