This is my letter to the world, That never wrote to me, -- The simple news that Nature told, With tender majesty. Her message is committed To hands I cannot see; For love of her, sweet countrymen, Judge tenderly of me! - emily dickinson -

Monday, June 27, 2005

new beginning


oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

what have i done? now, the whole world is going to know about my life, or the lack of it. should i tell the truth, or just tell them half-thruths? should i leave out the nasty parts and serve out just the nice bits? should i tell them what they should expect, or should i not bother with what they shoud get? nothing is for sure (except that one thing, of course) but all things are possible.

lookout world, here i come!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eye of the Storm said...

welcome..welcome..(imagine me doing the japanese bow thingie)to the world of blogging. Told ya - you will get addicted!

Is there a way to create links between our sites? :)

5:23 PM

 
Blogger naxeri said...

am still learning. having been tweaking the look of my blog over a dozen times already. will be getting to the linking part soon.

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Eye of the Storm said...

You already have it - where you have the link to google, is it? Gosh, me so forgetful these days..

5:34 PM

 
Blogger naxeri said...

those things on your mind. those clouds in your coffee. these make you forget.

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home